Mobility Process Analyst
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: October 8, 2021
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The Mobility Process Analyst provides support, planning and
analysis function for the Service and Mobility teams. Serves as a
liaison between operations groups, functional, and technical groups
to translate business requirements into conceptual design. The
Mobility Process Analyst will ensure the completeness of business,
functional, and user requirements by identifying and resolving
“gaps” in initial statements of requirements for new application
development and ongoing enhancements to existing Mobility
applications. Partners with the Mobility team to support process
development and improvement in all mobility functions.
• Possess detailed knowledge of the company,
its business and its customers.
• Subject matter expertise in Mobility
Applications and EOM Propane Inventory Processing.
• Proven experience in Business Process
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review enhancement and bug request and
assist with provide Operations requirements for Mobility
• Work with developers on new programming for
Service and other Mobility request.
• Provide UAT testing support for Mobility
• Monitor EOM propane inventory closing and
provide summary of issues and provide training and support to the
districts to ensure on time end of month closings
• Monitor Auto Post Rates and provide training
ideas and support.
• Work with Mobility Training Manager to revamp
how we track and support Mobility performance at the district
• Provide any support needed for Mobility
training teams for process development and questions about current
• Identify Data cleansing opportunities for the
districts related to the Service ROAD Project, develop procedures
for the districts to address the opportunities.
• Communicate and distribute to the
districts, monitor and track progress, evaluate and assist
districts in preparing for their Go Live dates as related to Data
• And other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple
• Ability to effectively communicate and provide
feedback to both managers and individual contributors and business
• Self Starter - Ability to work successfully
• Strong organizational skills with attention to
detail and consistent follow through
• Comfortable working with numbers and pulling
together raw data for reports & metrics
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in propane operations
• Experienced in Process
• Past experience in requirements management,
quality assurance and/or training.
• >30% Travel required
• Remote work – must have internet and home
office set up
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally
protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such
positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied
hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Lakewood , Mobility Process Analyst, Other , Lakewood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!