Company: YMCA of Greater Cleveland
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Looking for a Lifeguard position? All year around? Check out
Lifeguard opportunities with the YMCA of Greater Cleveland.
- Inside pools
- Up to 25 hours a week
- Ability to work at multiple locations.
- Opportunity for growth and development!
- FREE Membership!
At the Y, our mission is to put Christian principles into
practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body
for all. Join our Greater Cleveland YMCA team in living our cause
and helping to provide quality, safe and healthy programs and
services in our community.
Position: Lifeguard - Lakewood YMCA
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour
Description: YMCA of Greater Cleveland has an immediate need for
Lifeguards who will be responsible for ensuring safety of all
participants during open swim and program activities.
- Maintain CPR, First Aid, other required YMCA
- Report to work on time and with appropriate safety equipment
(fanny pack) and appropriate clothing.
- Ensure safety of participants during class and/or open
- Adhere to Blood borne Pathogen standards and attend annual
- Notify supervisor of any faulty equipment or unsafe
- Document any incidents that occur during shift (on daily
- Monitor chlorine, PH levels/ and track water temperature
- Ability to read, write & understand written directions.
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- Current YMCA or Red Cross life guarding certification and CPR
- Physical ability to rescue an individual from water.
- Prior experience helpful.
About YMCA of Greater Cleveland: Our vision is to be the premier
community-based, charitable organization that embraces
collaborations to build strong kids, strong families and strong
Keywords: YMCA of Greater Cleveland, Lakewood , Lifeguard, Other , Lakewood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!