EVS Area Cleaner
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Details Creates a sanitary, safe environment and enhances
the appearance of the facility.
This position would need availability to cover 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
- Cleans patient rooms, ancillary areas, exam rooms, offices,
waiting areas, public restrooms, discharge rooms and other assigned
- Stocks paper items and other supplies in patient rooms, exam
rooms and restroom as necessary.
- Follows scripting, policies and procedures on patient isolation
and all Environmental Services technical and procedural standard
- Follows and adheres to all hospital wide and departmental
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/General Educational Development (GED)
Complexity of Work:
- Requires attention to detail, ability to follow directions and
the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Requires one to three months on-the-job training to learn
departmental policies and procedures, various cleaning techniques,
proper use and storage of cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Requires full body motion, including ability to perform work
while lifting, bending, stooping, crouching, squatting and
- Requires continuous walking and standing on hard surfaces.
- Requires regular handling and use of disinfectants and other
cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Light Work - Exerting 11 to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly
to move objects.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Lakewood , EVS Area Cleaner, Other , Lakewood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!