Posted on: May 3, 2021
We've partnered with a law firm in the area that is looking for
a Medical Defense Trial attorney to join their Health Care team.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong firm that provides
services to clients ranging from national and international
corporations through to individuals and family-run businesses.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in Medical
Defense and Litigation work.
- At least one year of Medical Negligence Defense experience
- Prior trial experience strongly preferred.
- The ability to work in a high-volume environment with
exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think
- Strong academic credentials.
- Demonstrate sound judgment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Member of the State Bar in good standing.
Job Type: Full-Time
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any
other questions or wish to discuss any other Legal positions, reach
out to Nick Rimer @ email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Lakewood , Attorney, Other , Lakewood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!